Sunday, February 19, 2006

Extremly unlucky

Dunno what happening on me this few days
Today wake up in the afternoon and relax sit back and listen song at home but in the late afternoon ehich was evening already.i went to repair my bicycle
so after that my bicycle was perfectly normal but dunno what the hell had happened my air-tube burst during chingay!!!
That was the most irritating part.
Intending to stole a rim and ride it home but end up i feel that someone ask me not steal thing so i promised myself not to steal things again!
so thanks to my brothers they help me go take the rim at Yaoming aka dillion house
After fixing it ready to go home we decided to go prata shop for a supper than go home ZzzZzz
Omg when we reach there we saw Wang xiang that big gangster lolx. but he's a kind soul!
After supper we went to a place where look like a stage but look much more like an outdoor stage nearby my blk!
so we slack there talk about our bicycle
Should i save money for a good bicycle fir a Good computer still under c0nsideration
Watching people on the road with good bikes make me high moreal to get myself for a new bicycle but watching lan shop computer also make me feel like buying computer!!!argh!
My brain is so lost now
need a console lolx jk jk
Now is already 4 pm feeling very tired liao gotta ZzzzZzzz

No comments: