Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lonely ValenTine's

Talking about stuff today again lolx
Theres quite happening stuff about
Although today is valentine day but im celebrating with my brothers
Without GirlFriend accompany life is gotta be miserable manz!!!


lets start on the topic again right
After school i went back home and meet my brothers out to cycle but The most interesting was i fell asleep but lucky my bros change the time to 6 pm lol
So we start our journey @ 6 p.m today But theres actually nothing bcos we went to boys home and cycle ard Jurong point that area and after soon we decided to go to The Jurong park,But Ben suddenly wanted to go home,So we use abit so psychology to psycho him to prata shop for dinner than go home... hahax(Make thins easy for every one)
Before we go prata so easily
I act smart and do a stunt which end up making my air tube burst
worse come to worse i spoilt my own rim
omfg...wondering what the hell is wrong with myself
So we went to lakeside MRT becoz there got cheers so han sheng treat us drink(kind soul)
after resting my friend tell me sitting on the path way got 2 girl look Pretty so i went to give it a check but end up found out that they were my classmate lolx
After a short chatting with both of them, i carry my bike and went to k.l tradings to repair my rim and air tube..
After that i went to jurong park with Zengye than found out that jurong park is mean
to be for couple inside lol
how i wish i would go in there with my only love one lol
I may be dreaming (but nothing is impossible):P
After that i meet guo dong up and we were having the tasty fishball noodles at taman jurong market only available at night*lolx
Soon after that went home and came here to blog
zzzzz time

No comments: