Friday, February 24, 2006

Quite a boring school day.
Today F&N lesson cannot cook so sian but quite happy
Actually if got cook my food i will all give my friends
but if i nv cook right i can go to everyone and ask for one and like dat i will have alot...This morning felt very engetic dunno why also maybe because i slept for 14 hours the day before .
sooner or later im turing into a pig soon
After school intend to go play lan game but after lesson i went home and play WarCraft3 again and once again my favourite map was tower defence so i continue to play with others.My internet abit fast argh:) download things damn fast like just simply click and the file is downloaded...lolx
in the later evening feeling very tired so actually wan to jus take a quick nap but how the hell i know i can sleep until 8+ then wake up for dinner omg!! after my dinner i play Warcraft3 again boring life !! no people ask me go out so continue play than during 9 plus my cousin and her son came to my house for dinner and the baby son was so cute ... the nose look like mine in the past this is wat my mum told me so im not sure bout i!After that the went home and i stop my game and go down my blk for pasamalam*
and walk walk than less than 15 mins go home liao
So hot downstair than come home bath and than study do homework until now than zzzz time lor
nitexz

No comments: