Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wake up early in the silent morning
As every one is still sleeping!
Its been time that i did not wake up so early to disturb or play game in early morning around 4 +.
I did not disturb anyone and play game,what am i doing was lying on the bed listening to relaxing music in my laptop.
so boring to wake up so easrly and do nothing.
reach school around 6.50 a.m and my 1st few lesson was boring nearly make me fall to my dreamland (zzzzz) lolx
But after recess most of my lesson was fun.
After school i went to computer lab to play counter strike...
dont u find it strange ? how come school got lan gaming!lol
thanks to the teacher! let us install and play lolx
How i wish there got dota!(defence of the ancients)
Although their computer are very laggy but playing with friends around no matter how lag we still have fun playing it !
After that me and wee keong went to a coffee shop for lunch which was located nearby my school and i were so surpised that actually in a small shop things can taste so nice lolx..
im going back there for lunch again after playing lan gaming in school again!
Today see my ex coach! everyone like dont like him (Thats great)
My coach suck! he annoyed everyone except some people larx!
So buyers! bloody fooker!
So angry talking bout him i think i going to stop here today and go bed ZzzzZzz

No comments: