Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today very happening in school,Morning nearly late for school and got scold by parents liao + mood swings also quite tired because the day before do too much exercise!zzZz
Today during assembly in hall,i hit ka whee face and i broke his specticles and he was BLEEDING.I really dun mean to hit him,is just because he irritated me so much til i cant resist it anymore.I know it was my fault to hit Him so seriously.Maybe he was just playing with me i dunno?SORRY ka whee and those people i'hv stunt them! the most funny parts was after i hit him people who nearby him got stunt! and ask how come i hit him! lolx Than many people keep on asking me wat happened.Lolx Dunno why?After beating people jus one punch my mood had totally change,Change alot times better!After this incident i will definetly control my temper,As i seldom hit or fight with people til so serious!If i hit until so seriously mean he really provoke me lor.I really never disturb him or do anything else leh!he just slap me for nothing.WTF! If you all dun believe than forget it i doubt no one will believe.zzzzIm a GOOD FOR NOTHING!I REALLY MEAN TO SAY SORRY TO EVERYONE!
I know that someone who i cared the most is angry because i hit her classmate.Well since u all think it was my fault,it is my right to returned back SORRYTo ka whee and people who are still angry with me!
I can do nothing but to just say a sorry to ka whee!i noe it doesnt cure his bleeding but at least a word sorry let him feel better!
Since it had pass just let it pass! i cant really An wei people but also irritated people.Cant think of better things liao
Well today is my F&N pratical exam! well i pass the exam sia so happy,the sardine roll i make become sardine biscuit,lolx! and the pizza i make was really tasty and delicious! this not from me.This is a feedback i get from people who ate my cook food lolx! At least i make a pass! not bad liao lar dun expect me to really scored a A1 for it lolx! Exam is just ahead of time i need to study for revision also if not exam sure " bhuang" lolx Go to get back to my dreamworld to destress myself liao! gd nitex

No comments: