Sunday, April 02, 2006

Wake up 10+ in the morning yesterday to celebrate my mum Birthday!
my mum and i met up ai wei and ivan @ my blk downstair instead of taking CAB to IMM for tim sum we took my dad cars!well we waited 15 mins for cab and end up we got into my dad car!after reach imm! i was so shock the car park was totally in a big mess!oh my god!after we got ourself in the restaunt, we order and started during half way through hong zhi (aiwei BF) joined in because he went to see doctor!after finishing the meal! we left the place because my mum musdt go home immediately,also dunno why!But when hong zhi start to drive i can feel like im sitting inside a car to go for racing!
His car very powerpact man!Like sport car infect it was only a family car!he tune his car honda civil until pick up damn fast like WRX(subaru) very fast! really amaze that he drive that car but he is that rich that he can afford it not like me so poor only can support a bicycle!lol!
Meet guodong,boris,berney to go k-box @ je than we go there sing-song lor!sing half way through sera and nessya join in also voices not bad unlike mine! It was quite fun and i sang til no voices man! after that we took 98 bus to go taman jurong play bball and i went home to take my bicycle to cycle down because i dun like take bus! i would rather cycle than take bus!we reach and play bball at 116 and nessya and sera was shooter!Their accuracy was high man! keep on get points ! but my group was still the winner.wahahahaha not bad! win by 2 points haha!after that sera and nessya went home and i went to eat with them for the best fishball noodles at taman ! after that i cycle home fastly within 1o mins reach home again!quite tiring because keep on running here and there before the eating!lol,reach home and took a bath than watch channel 8 de movie dunno wat kung fu fighting de so LAME! than confence with nessya,sera,ben,berney,carina!gotta go bcak to chat

No comments: