Sunday, April 09, 2006

Whao today meet ivan they all went cycling @ 9 am below my blk,and i was late because i sleep late before the day.Well i wake up 9.45 and i get down @ 10 am than we left jurong and meet teck yong under his blk he also haven wake up,lolx i though that i will be the last one but teck yong was later than me.After everything ok,me and teckyong nv eat breakfast and we went to cycle intend to eat at taman jurong but our destination was puala ubin than we reach there than we eat in the end never eat but cycle,we left taman jurong at 11 and reach there by 12,reach puala ubin around 1+ liao than we go cycle the half of the puala ubin because of insufficent time so we only cycle some places which was very fun and tired hungry because we ate nothing but cycle.We cycle until around 5 plus than go for breakfast! lolx my first meal.ZzzzZz so hungry,After the food we left and uncle bring us back to jurong than raphael msg me to play bball than im not really that tired yet so i went to play bball.After playing bball it was damn tiring.Play with a few GAO SHOU(professional)lolx.After that i cycle with my bike to buy food than reach home bath,confence than eat.Life is full of fun.Even thought without anything but friends! we can create hacvo!lolx gotta sleep tml got PE argh,than today still make myself so tired nvm! gd nitex

No comments: