Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's day

Today morning wake up after my cycling trip to sentosa at nite yesterday,my mum bought me a packet of rice and i finish eating i continue sleep again because still very tired! sleep til 4 pm i woke up and i start playing dota!
Berney call me to go macDonal at Taman jurong but i must attend the dinner celebrating for my mum and my aunty!
5 i leave home and sat my cousin Bf car.Power engine! honda Vtec ! whoo! pick up is extremly fast like rocket man! lol
After reach ang mo kio for dinner see the queue so long than we decided to change place for dinner! after there we go somewhere around thomson also full house than we go sembawang also full house! so we decided to go tanjong pagar korean feast! luckily not alot of people there ! alot of korean dine there!After settle down we the waiter pour water for us and i drink finish in just a shot! lol. i need water to clam myself down because he drive too fast make my head felt ache also! lol
After order the food, we tok cock awhile food come we eat than finish, my cousin bring us to the pub which GAY hang out ! called "happy" lol funny name!it sounds gay too
After walking for decades we get in back his car and go buy soya curb than go home once again!
Reach home i come here tag than time for zzzzz tml still got chemistry

No comments: