Sunday, July 30, 2006

Decade had past and im finally here again to Blog entries again!
Times really passes fast!
Well i get to jam with a band called eleventh finger
And something really great was i got into the band with them to rock on the stage!
really enjoyed in the studio jamming with my members!
Well introduce about my band!
Vocalist:Hasif
Lead:Farhan
2nd Guitarist:Guishan
Bassist:Eugene
Drummer:Fhaizal
This is known as a 5 Pieces-band.
Well im just new in the band,hope to perform well in everymoment
Believing that we can make it to the top yeah? keep rocking guys! Xp
Week past and past!
Exam also ahead of me!gotta rush myself in studies also! dun wish to retain in sec 3
As for sport,i think i got no time for it
and napfa had over also dun intend to carry on with sports anymore! bored
Argh still stressing about her!
I just cant understand something although it was just simply
The wings had fly,the wind had blown,no matter what,my feelings for you had been there for a decade years!
written this down because i just wanna tell you i LOve you
Think gotta sleep
Hope everyday will be a lucas day

No comments: