Tuesday, September 11, 2007

stressful after listening to some stories
well i shall not elaborate
getting back to the main of this post!
the past 1 month i survive myself through everything.
it may seems independent but the feel was just way to weird
or so called fuk up !
thanks to all bros and sis out there to
warmth me with support if not i would had alrdy get back to hell
because a jackass would do stunning performance.
well lunar 7th month had closed
Hopefully it had brought all my bad luck back and luck is turning back to the usual
ones i had.
something i learned after so long which was just let it be !
the more i tried the more disappointed i am !

sometime i should had just step back and chills off my day !
maybe this upcoming weeks i should follow my plan !
lets just hope things go fine !
LIGHTS OUT

No comments: