Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back to school today
Teacher teaches how to cook a Cabonara,
Marinara, Aglio Olio, Aglio Olio(Northern Italian)style
pasta!
And how to make a dough and into own own pasta
Homemade pasta hor LOL
forget to take picture of wat teacher did but nvm
i will take my own next time Hehehe

As for today William Fung my class tutor is back from Si Chuan from Volunteer work
Our lesson gets back too LOL
Well gonna prepare some salad tml
Hope it taste good
Damn those vegetable LOL


After school came back home and recieve a msg from andrew
playing bball at 324 @ 6
Well im bored so i tag along
LOL
Kinda ok but abit tired after playing
my right ankle seems a little problem aching
Well after i came home rest and bath
out of suddenly it don't feel the pain anymore LOL
I starts to grow old :(
LOL

After everything i bath i shit and wateva shit
i rush my project and i got no bloody printer WTH
rush til now and i realise Mac files cant open in windows Microsoft file FUK man
Hack care cook my noodle and ate my dinner in 12+ LOL


now finish everything time to lights out

Reporting to my platoon tml 8.30 for some morning P.T= Kitchen Cooking LOL

No comments: