Sunday, June 22, 2008

My 2nd uncle, Aunty and Cousin



Dad and mum la




the rotten menu



this is good shit
Chocolate raspberries cake




Red's





randomly event
.


Morning session





Today morning wake up go aunty house to open car door for emily She's married finally hahahaha Well the wedding held @ St. Regis Hotel was absolutely great Pleasant place, peaceful workers & nice chef hahaha But it cost a big bomb to get into this top class hotel in SG After the morning section came home sleep again til evening getting ready for the nite change and off my family and i go! reach there saw alot of uncommon faces Some of the far range relative is been like 10 years since we met all saw me got stunted and of course i see them i feel irritated also because they claim that they noe me but i cant rmb who they are?!?! lol After dinner come back home and update And hopefully i will get into good hotel's and work in my attachment hahahahaha

No comments: