Friday, June 13, 2008

Went to school in the morning for lesson
some briefing for exams on next week
in the afternoon prepare for practical exam

Sian
everything i do properly
decoration, plating, cutting of vegetable
is near to perfect and yet
something fuck up happen today

it was so damn rush
my minestrone soup was well done
present it @ sweet delight room which was
2 rooms next to my kitchen

that was 5 already
my chicken piccata was not yet cook that time

than i got back in kitchen in 10 mins time which
is alrdy 5.10 and 5.30 need to serve

so i rushed to cook piccata
Because we need to do 2 serving identical
so that to show that we dont anyhow serve
But my 1st piccata was well done
second was uncook
FUCK IT

and what's worst was
i din get any point for my examination
WTF
i Flank my practical
just because of a uncook chicken
Fuck man


Working for 10 weeks
and yet just because of an uncook chicken
no points?!?!?!?!?!

Fuck man
it demoralize my motivation
How to stay strong through out
this year...

I wonder?


FUCKED UP

No comments: