Saturday, July 12, 2008

Combination of Self Sausage and Rollard








While slept til 12+ today
reach school @ 1.15

Boring theory lesson til 5+
rushed home and meet nbz

after that went over to lido
for HellBoy 2 The Golden Army

Well not bad la soso only
After that show alrdy 11.45
so cab home
and update blog




Sometimes i cant set my mind free
It just keep working all day long
Everything i tried my very best
yet still cant reach that perfect stats


I look upon the simple plain white wall
it forms me up a very complicated map
showing me all sorts of things in life
but i dunno how to plan it beautifully


Went the deepest place that i ever been
sight the view straight up from the bot
it feels so crampy inside there
theres alot of things i need to release it


im just writing nonsense
dunno wat to write
just stare at my computer and type
not referring to anyone but myself
hope it doesnt offense anybody out there

No comments: