Thursday, June 18, 2009

I NEED A BREAK

it took me years to raise up
but it took me just 1 second to slip it off.

I need a break.
meaningless.
so damn bloody meaningless.
i can hold up high in the sky
but i can nv put down and landed on land.

Work problem.
not interested in work anymore.
lost feel suddenly for everything.
Exe chef just talk bout reality to me just now.

School have reexam.
dunno still can pass or fail
dont even bother to study.

Family problem
i cant be bothered.

Car license
Enroll
got motivation to take liao
suddenly
it lost again ...


life is really wasted.
don't suffer like me
if theres a choice.
i would choose to die straight right away .
too much problem...
worst problem is not posted here.


but still im tired wearing mask ...
i just wanna relax relax and relax...
life is screwed

No comments: