Monday, August 03, 2009

Right eye Problem



Suffering from a blur vision from my right eye
what the hell is happening sia?
sibei fuck up ...
I cant see things in detail 2 days back
now i cant even read any words using right eye
What is the bloody problem...
do i need to consult a doctor?
fucking hell..
will i lost my fucking right eye?
my left eye is perfectly fine
the problem seem to get worst
Why my right eye see words or things got fisheye effect?
its like covering the whole vision now.
god damn it...

should i take a long break before i start work ?
how to work with my bloody condition ?
my right eye have fisheye vision.
so when i open my 2 eyes and look at things
its normal and irritating because right eye seems to have a clot on my upper part of view
and make it fisheye effect ...

No comments: