Thursday, September 03, 2009

The rotten kid's beat

Got scolding day by day
accumulated and the time bomb explode
this time round was like the boom boom pow!

Drop in timah for battlefield
IRC for 2 hours and
Boon Tiong Kee Chicken rice.
and cheese prata & Horlick Dinosaur for me.

Off to ivan house
they MJ while i slack around.
All the way make noise
which what i'm borned to do ya...

Once a stunt is done
it will nv fail to create a new stunt.
too much story to tell
too much remix to play

cabbed back and tragic happens once i alight from cab.
damn ....
well i'hv been stunting people all around me this season
going back work so so soon.
i felt like giving up my career and start to earn fast cash.
be it the white or the so called black way
as long as the money is in your bloody pocket
its still your own money ..

I'm just eighteen
i need a break
i need a playground for me
most of all i need money!

No comments: