Monday, October 05, 2009

Parties @ REBEL

how i wished i can stop working and parties everyday
yeaaaaa yeeaaaaa parties people ....
put your right hand up,put your left hand up .....
whatever whatever whatever ....

Seems like im becoming Rebel Regular soon ...
who's gonna care bout who's life now?
Enjoy myself @ parties and im pretty sure is best of the best alrdy
Making yourself getting super duper high bout it
drunk for the whole night
shagged after dancing like a mad kid in the dancefloor
and ya ... wasted at last of course...
Best alrdy no joke ...

I hate this kind of life in the past
Maybe i'm too naive to lock up myself
being a good boy staying and saving up for ..
Suffering to satisfied other's need?
What a joke ...
seriously im laughing at my own mistake

never learn to put others in my shoe and think.
but once other people do the same mistake as i did
eventually i'm laughing @ him/her = myself LOL...
So damn fucking stupid seriously

Aight...
i should be happy bout something
some holy words enlighten my thoughts or whatsoever

hmmmm... Who care's
PARTY just come first than anything . :)

No comments: