Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday bluessssss

Kick off with Monday resting at home was real bad.
6 or more continuous days i gonna work
and i cant move myself out for parties.
Probably will be busy this whole week for APEC.
I thought i could enjoy food with anyone today .
But seems like no one is up for it.
In the past, i felt so easy because
wherever i eat my meals, i don't feel lonely.
Thought now there were more people to
share my table with ... but still not happy as before.
Yea , they bring me laughter,joys or the so called happy moments.
But i still think a table for 2 would just be nice for me to dine with.

So much of things to say or mumble about.
but who really give a damn .
This is life, you choose for your rights.
Do what you love to do .
Don't let what others thoughts to destroy the dreams.
It can be beautiful and free when we were in the line of single
But it can never be as sweet or pretty compare to a pair.

It pass more than a quarter of 1 year
I can actually feel what is happening.
My answer cant be very accurate
but i'm at least 60 % sure that
somethings between still going thru both of our heads.
Don't believe me and check out with old friends
set at some seaside, have a relax chat
Im pretty sure, it can help you best.
Stay clam and resolve problems with them.

Home left me with the most memories.
Be it with family or whoever
Home is where i build my love for.

No comments: