Monday, March 27, 2006

Dayz of slacker reuion

SODamn boring as i woke up in the noon.
Play dota for a matches and im down for 1 and a half hours time,later on i ask ben and guodong to follow me to jp for my breakfast in the late noon about to evening.So we decided to LONG JONH SILVER for our breakfast.Quite boring after we walk the whole JP so we went to the most probably only NERDS will go to and that was National Library to slack.When i reached there ben go disturb his friend in the meantime i Saw shuyu studying with Jurong Basketball girls Captian together ermmm.So after a while reading a few stacks of chinese comics,Getty came to look for us as Ben ask her to come also dunno why?Maybe this is the reason for Guodong to get well with Getty also.haha!
when Getty reach for a while!Shuyu came to our sitting place to create hacvo.im jus kidding..
She came to joke with us talk cock sing song lar!lol.than staight after that We felt theres abit of boredom in the library so we go back to Jp and Getty walk home !
Saw a pair of OAKLEY sunglasses very nice! saving money in progress for it! After saving money for that i need da save money to Build up my bicycle and computer lor.
If not next time you will not have another chance to see me her to blog my entries again lol!.Bought a Dirt bike Magazine!All their stunt were cool but dangerous!so scary ! Maybe After building up my bike i will buy a downhill bike to play! lolx!
I think now is the time for me to get in my beds and LIGHTS OFF!
IF not wait my mum AKA Instructors come in my room to ask me pumping position DOWN!
By That time i would had Fallen back to my bed once again!!

No comments: