Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today lesson in school was very boring!I kept on walk here and there inside my classroom while teacher was teaching except maths period!
After school went to com lab to use com than after that i downloaded gunbound inside school com and i use school computer to play lolx! quite fun but laggy!
After that keng huat ask me to go basketball court than go there liao dun allow me play!zzzZ waste my time go down!Later on i went back home with Andy wee taking bus 98 than reach home take a quick shower and slack play guitar til 6+ eat dinner iwth parents AT home ... delicious although it is just a few dishes but i can fill my stomach lolx! After my dinner, went to coffee with raphael and yaoming to slack from 8 to 10+ all along we are just talking about DOTA(defence of the ancients)not bad lar long time never slack with 324 brothers liao!After that i cycle back home with yaoming because we stay nearby than i take a bath than slowly get back to my air-con room to slack to confence with Ben,Berney,Guodong,Getty and me.
Talk through half way i came here to blog again because the topic we talking is really boring i think i better get back to my talk
Gd NiteΩ

No comments: