Wednesday, March 29, 2006

today lesson quite fun! cook pizza and with 20 mins i finished all and it was simply delicious but one thing i need to confront is that how come my sauce dun taste nice lolx! so strange.
After school when to macDonal with yifan,randy,zhiwen and elton to eat my lunch! after that they went to zhiwen house to play ping pong while i go home but we took the same bus 98! because it is in jurong estate!
Well first thing i reach home was take a bath and switch on air-con and go to bed and zzZzzZz for 3 hours than at nite got dinner with relative at coffee shop! not bad sia dishes quite nice also relative drive car go i ride bicycle go so big difference.I also wan to drive car but im too young and im not that rich !sad..
after my dinner i met up Teck yong and An yang at taman jurong we go cycle for fun see teck yong new bike. not bad larx is a dirt jumped bike need to change alot of thing! after talk cock sing song, me and an yang cycle back home,after i spilt up with an yang ,i cycle with all my might! the speed was incredible! 35-40 km per hour!it was really fast and tiring reach home within 2 minutes time lolx.After take a bath again and came here to blog and now confencing with ben berney guodong sera and nessya!gotta stop here HAPPY Bday to myself!!!!! :) soon!

No comments: