Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Long time nv come updated my entries because the whole week end i'hd been cycling.
Today in school when going for assembly in the parade square, i sit outside my class table and i realised that i wet my pants than i gotta hide myself because so paiseh! majiam girls having period like dat lor!lolx but im a man 100% BOY.zzzzZ
Well after i hide for 20 mins teckyong and weeboon late for class they come find me in the class!lol after that assembly over i went to hika to take a pink slip to go back to class count that im late for class lolx!luckily my hair was not caught if not cut skinhead!omg thats the worse!Well after school i went to use dustbin cover shumin head and he sudden pop out in a firece manner lolx majiam wan beat people like dat! face red like shit! FIRECE sia.zzzzz!After reach home i go out cycle repair my bike! lolx my bike works again so happy! than come home online listen song take a quick bath than zzzzzz liao until 8,45 pm teck yong ask me go find them in taman jurong mac to study but i dun intend to study because i know i sure fail!lol!
No point forcing if u noe that u will fail!zzz
When i cycle go taman i cycle very fast on the road all the way within 5 mins from my house can reach there! went i reach there i saw alot of people studying!
After reach i park my bike than i go order food as im craving for food! so i took my order than i start to eat lor now hungry again!zzz After i finish i go home with teckyong they all after sending lim xuan home! i cycle slowly back home! well after that i reach my blk,i saw raphael studying than i chit-chat and tokcock with him until weiliang came home from work than tok again than joel come find weiliang go to coffee shop drink coffee than i go home confence with ben they all than now feeling bored than come type type entries ! abit sian leh i think i go play Cs than zzz liao good nite Bitcha

No comments: