Tuesday, May 02, 2006

DOTA

Well,it was sad that my mum had left singapore for 5 days as she went for holiday trip!haha
Today wake up in the afternoon about 12,than go play diablo for a while to 1 pm than andrew sms me ask me go play bball at hong kah east cc than i also nothing to do just go rather than studying at home! so damn boring! lol after that i wen there at 3 with my bike than start playing with shi yuan they all than later the weather seems very bad than zheng zong,paul they all come liao.
At the other side of the court got alot of KP kia keep on shouting here and there than zong wei they all go qie them and lost! than paul they all go qie leng leng chop them into pieces of meat!After playing bball me,raphael,ben and tiaosin went to ginza plaza to play DOTA and challenge each other ! not bad lar not like last time so noob liao this time round got pawn people liao lar! not bad! After that take cab home than i go eat prata with raphael than saw weiliang they all.After we settle down and start to have food, Yiqin and her friends came and had their supper also! well after my supper i went home and start to blog entries because quite boring and not sleepy also! so decided to play DOTA again im just waiting for the horsey weiliang to pass me back the piece of miserable disc!

No comments: