Friday, June 12, 2009

Spinny Head

Back from Work...
Went IT Fair @ Suntec
bought a Windows ARC mouse
very stylo and portable
but is not very suitable for my palm.


stomach not feeling very well
Town with jerron and chao
back west mall with heng and boris
Caught "DRAG ME TO HELL"
very horrifying scene ...
very powerful sound effect also
what a waste if the story line is way better
definitely a 4 over 5 rated show...


Transformer is coming out soon
graphic is superB...
very nice graphic created...
cant wait to catch this show.

is alrdy 2 am now...
mind of mine is still spinning hard...
MC tml ...
"Don't Be Harsh, It Only Brings more Problems"
the motto that keep myself calm and moving steadily


What can i do ?
just let me know, i will try my best to change whatever i can changed
The doors are always open welcoming back you ...


i must learn to be more patient ...
i will learn to not satisfied my needs but hit my over my target
hopefully time will help to succeed my aim...

No comments: