Saturday, June 13, 2009

想回到過去

I really really want to turnbacktime
if only i was given a chance...
is that so difficult or
isit the the string of the fishing rod had really burn

how i wish hell could take me away
the place that i enjoy while others feel the pain...

im really really really really regreting myself
for being such a slow and stupid person.
discover things slow
and think wrongly ...

Seriously
i am shag, pissed, crackhead now...
i can do wat ever things that come across my mind
im feeling kinda depress
feeling alot alot of troubles...

what can i do ?
kill myself and die?
whack up innocents?

no KGS
no KGS
you must stay calm and relax....
just relax relax and relax

i must drop those bad ideas...
thanks everyone who concern bout my personal's

ANYBODY GOT ACTIVIES CAN CALL ME ALONG?
I NEED SOME CHILLS OUT!!!

No comments: