Friday, November 06, 2009

Falling an Epic in the TREND

People works, parties, whatever things that they gonna do.
Yet everything except parties for me lately.
Aight, i'm on MC for 4 days 1 day off and 2 days on duty.
Kinda feeling easy but fucked up too.
I'm having sore throat, sprained ankle, WASTED ...
bad bad bad...
When will be the time where i settle down and do things right?
I'm feeling so wrong suddenly, unfortunately i'm still
carry on with things when i know it's so wrong DAMN...
Be it right or wrong, i still enjoy my days...

Who gonna enlighten my thoughts in that early part
I'm so screwed lately.
If i have invincible powers, i would have explode this miserable world
and continue with afterlife, a new beginning.

Everything started off with the word called peace
but its like turning upside down with a rounder of 360 degree turn
i'm pretty sure resemble of yours appear somewhere
where i'hv seen you before ?
this question have been running thru my mind for 3-4 months time
seems like people that passerby
the recalling will eventually happened
what worst was i cant remember do i really seen them before somewhere.

Getting closure and its finally getting over.
best story is not bout how the story goes
but a none beginning nor ending story.

Life's fucked up
Lets Get Wasted Again ...

No comments: