Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sleepless night's

Couldn't able to have a good time management for myself
Everything gonna get crashed in no time
I don't have the skills to save back up myself
Its falling down deeper and deeper.
The blue plan that got destroyed by self within my own
might not have another person that i would draw it for anymore.
feel wasn't right, i aren't gonna moved.
business business or i would say money money
please come to me, if you are feeling that no one gonna spent
you come to me, definitely i will help you out to spent in whatever way i can.

I hate myself
I hate this world
I hate every human kind

If things are meant to stay or be there
It will definitely be there.
No matter how much we are trying to run away from
it will still be there always.
Again... mindset going lost
what should i be doing ?
Eighteen and i'm suffering which i don't feel like it

I wish that i could sleep every now and than
Never gets up until i would love to.
In my coldy freezy room,
with whatever music i love to hear
This is what i would like to have currently.
Just another long break i would request
Who would grant me this?

Cooking is fun and i cant deny this
just that now not the time that i wanna work
Enjoying everyday getting wasted is much more fun now.
Will i stick to this career?
is still an mystery that i cant solve it.

The windy chimes
Its bell's papogino
Lguchin de trunomica
Sulvan tre el choFrdre

No comments: